Latest News from Edison Wheelchair Transport
Edison Wheelchair Transport recently acquired accreditations from Universal Care Training, who specialise in providing accessible training solutions for workers, volunteers, trainers and management in the Community Care Sector. These courses are developed with in-depth industry consultation and feedback. Visit their website: https://www.uctraining.com.au
Our accreditations include:
– 8 Aged Care Quality Standards
– Infection Prevention and Control
– Transport Frail Aged and Those with Disability
– Manual Handling in Aged, Disability and Home Care
– Introduction to Disability
– Access Vehicles – Knowledge, Understanding and Equipment
Edison Wheelchair Transport is following all Covid-19 safety procedures and guidelines. Customers can rest assured they can travel in safety to and from their destination.
Edison Wheelchair Transport attended a wedding as part of the wedding car procession at St Constantine & Helen Greek Orthodox Church in South Yarra.
Family trip to the theatre…no problem. There’s room for everyone! We were able to get one of our happy customers and their whole family to experience a special event. Thanks to the concierge at @princesstheatre for being so helpful.